A Professionally Managed Full Service Auto Repair Workshop
About David Schekede Operation & Service Manager
- David is a qualified Car, Truck and Plant Mechanic with more than 27 yrs experience.
- He has more than 5yrs full time experience as a Technical Trainer and Assessor at Westrac Institute, and 3yrs Part-time as a Heavy Vehicle Teacher at TAFE.
- He has a Diploma in Motor Industry Management, a Cert IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 410110), and a Degree in Adult Education Training.
- David has more than 12yrs experience working as a Workshop Manager, Controller and Supervisor; He also worked as a Field Service Mechanic for Komatsu Forklifts and as a Plant Mechanic and a Technical Trainer for Westrac Pty (CAT).
- He has experience in all Mechanical and Hydraulics Systems, and minor Electrical and body repairs; working on Plant Equipment, Trucks and Trailers, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Forklifts, Buses, Utes, SUVs and cars, including small engines.
He also provides Telecom & Energy Services and products as an affiliate ACN Independent Business Owner. Click HERE for more information
"We are a professionally managed full service auto repair workshop dedicated to providing competent and professional customer service"
About Allan Luphahla Admin & Marketing
- Allan is a qualified Truck and Plant Mechanic with more than 15 years’ workshop experience, and more than five years as a full-time sub-contractor.
- He worked for BHP overseas as diesel plant fitter and workshop leading hand
- Allan has a National certificate in Diesel plant Trade certificate and Crafts Certificate.
- He is an Automotive RMS HUAIS Proprietor Examiner for Heavy and Light Vehicles